Before you begin any major undertaking, you first want to make sure you have a need to do what you intend to do. Your responses on the following assessment will help clarify for you why you are taking this program.
If you answer "YES" to at least 10 of the following questions, then this Seminar Training is for you!
• Would you like to be seduced, energized, and fulfilled by your work?
• Would you like to awaken each workday morning excited about the day?
• Would you like to live the adage, "Do what you love and you will never have to work another day in your life?
• Would you want to do every day what you love doing in your spare time?
• Do you agree with Wayne Dyer's statement, "What you believe enables you to bring that belief into your life and see it?"
• Do you believe in Marsha Sinetar's book title that says, Do What You Love, the Money Will Follow?
• Do you believe in Buddha's primary recommendation for achieving enlightenment which is "discovering your right livelihood?”
• Do you believe in and value your intuition?
• Do you believe that your self-esteem increases drastically when you have found your right niche, recognized it, and acted on it?
• Did you know that the number one deadly fear, according to the authors of Repacking Your Bags, is having lived a meaningless life?
• Do you subscribe to the wisdom in Englehardt's quote, "The time to be happy is now; the place to be happy is here; the way to be happy is by helping others?"
• Do you believe a life's work inspires passion?
• Do you believe that when you discover your life's work you will realize you already have the gift to make it happen?
• Do you believe in the value of relaxation and visualization?
• Would you like to learn more about yourself?
• Are you interested in analyzing your experiences, talents, knowledge, and skills?
• Would you like to know what your purpose in life is?
How did you do? Write your number of “yes’s” here _______ . You can look back at this number this time next year and see if you have reason to change it.
(Circle three that most interest you)
Family Issues: training for parents
Children: Abuse, neglect
The Justice System: laws and reform
Substance Abusers: laws, crimes
Nutrition: sugar and fat debate; dieting
Politics: the fleecing of America
Spirituality: new age, propaganda?
Water: purity, safety, future
Animal Rights: Animal Care
Sports: becoming more violent
Food: engineering, safety
Finance: rich vs. poor
Sincerity: importance of?
Civility: becoming rarer
Human Relation Principles: value?
Honesty: a rare value?
EVERY ISSUE ON THIS LIST IS IMPORTANT; HOWEVER, YOU CAN ONLY SELECT THE THREE THAT YOU FEEL MOST STRONGLY ABOUT. LIST OTHER CAUSES AND/OR ISSUES YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN.
This is a fun exercise:
You are about to move into a condominium but can choose only one. Which will you choose? This will give you an indication of the people you most enjoy being with.
This is a fun way to get to know a bit more about yourself.
As you wind up your personal inventory, imagine yourself moving into a new condominium complex which leases space according to interests. The following condos are available. Where would you feel most comfortable? Because all of your socializing and dining with be with the group you choose, look carefully and see which has people with whom you would be most compatible and enjoyable for you to be around.
CONDO #1: Scientists (mind people): researchers, doctors, dentists, lawyers, judges.
CONDO #2: Artists (free-spirited people): painters, graphic designers, singers, dancers, comedians, actors, actresses.
CONDO #3: Trainers (helpers): teachers, preachers, motivational speakers, writers, curriculum developers, presenters.
CONDO #4: Leaders (persuaders): managers, negotiators,advertisers, super-visors, publishers, public relations, sales, advertisers.
CONDO #5: Economists (number people); engineers, clerical workers, computer programmers, bankers, mathematicians, marketers
CONDO #6: Athletes (physical people): runners, basketball players, baseball players, football players, aerobic instructors, gymnasts, hikers, bikers, campers, coaches.
CONDO #7: Naturalists (animal people): veterinarians, agriculturalists, nurturers, care givers, nurses, health aides, social services,
CONDO #8: Builders (mechanical people): mechanics, inventors, repairers, technical services, constructing.
Which group of people would you most desire to spend time with?
LIST YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERISTICS OF YOUR FAVORITE GROUP:
If, perchance, the condo of your choice is not available, which condo would be your second choice?
LIST FAVORITE CHARACTERISTICS OF SECOND GROUP:
The significance of your choices is something you cannot ignore. You chose the types of people you must enjoy being with. Because people tend to gravitate toward people like themselves, you may have found the type of career you are looking for in one or both of these groups. Maybe you can combine characteristics of both in order to discover your own passion.
WHICH BEST DESCRIBES YOU:
• I enjoy working with mothers of children ages 4 to 12.
• I am concerned about bullying.
• I enjoy working with teenagers.
• I am concerned about high school drop-out rates.
• I believe how a person “sees” himself determines their level of success, i.e., self-esteem
• I enjoy working with retirees.
From your analysis, which group of people would you prefer to work with—moms, teens, retirees?
There is nothing more fun or rewarding than interacting with a group of people who benefit from what you present to them. The greatest satisfaction is making a difference in the lives of others.
I hope you will join us. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call me at (908) 654-5216.
SCROLL DOWN AND VIEW SOME OF THE COURSES AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO TAKE OR TEACH.